EcoLog Home With Optional Basement Suite - The Victorian
This design is based on a 24'x40' footprint, offering up to 2700 sqft total living space!
The Victorian has a very compact design and uses space very efficiently. That results in a low economical and ecological footprint. The home still offers lots of open space in the Great Room and many separate rooms even for a big family.
Key features of this beautiful home are:
- Lots of space on 2 or 3 levels:
- 960 sqft main level
- appr. 700 sqft in loft
- Optional 1024 sqft basement with separate 2 bedroom suite
- design is optimized for use of passive solar energy if the house is positioned with the front entrance to North
- design prepared for solar panels for solar heating or solar hot water systems
- large open living room, dining and kitchen area
- front entrance with roofed porch
- office/den or bedroom in the main floor
- 3 piece bathroom with shower on main floor
- laundry on main floor
- 3 bedrooms and full bathroom on the first floor
- optional full hight basement:
- single car garage with shop area
- 2 bedroom suite with separate entrance and own laundry
Without changing the footprint of the home, these plans can easily be changed in following ways:
- Have only 2 bedrooms on the loft floor and use some space for an open ceiling from the living room
- Have only one bedroom and bath on loft floor, have a gallery with open space above kitchen and living room
- Have master bedroom with ensuite on main floor instead of office/den
This example shows the flexibility of EcoLog homes. The same home can be designed in many different ways.
This home also available as a 3 dimensional model !
Please contact us for a higher resultion version of the plans, or for free consultation on how to modify this plan to best suit your needs !